MEET OUR AFFILIATES
White Ribbon Day Affiliates support local Ambassadors and sponsor local town, school and community proclamation events.
MEET OUR AMBASSADORS
BECOME AN AMBASSADOR TODAY!
Ambassadors agree to wear the ribbon on White Ribbon Day and recruit 5 to 10 male friends and colleagues to join them in taking the WRD pledge.
PURCHASE WHITE RIBBON PINS!
We now have white ribbon pins available for purchase on our site. Join the cause today and purchase pins for your organization.
White Ribbon Day Honorary Committee 2015
Chairpersons for the 2015 White Ribbon Day Campaign
- The Honorable David Sullivan, Northwestern District Attorney
- Peter Roby, Director of Athletics & Recreation, Northeastern University
Honorary Committee Members
(as of 12/16/14) (alphabetical by last name)
- The Honorable Daniel F. Conley, District Attorney of Suffolk County
- Mark Conrad, Director, Bridge Partnership, Bridgewater State College
- The Honorable Bill Delahunt, Retired US Congress
- Sheridan Haines, Executive Director, Governor's Council to Address Sexual and Domestic Violence
- Jim Heffernan, CFO,Massachusetts General Physicians Organization
- The Honorable Tito Jackson, Boston City Council
- The Honorable Bill Keating, Congressman 9th District Massachusetts
- Peter Koutoujian, Middlesex Sheriff
- John Laing, Senior Staff, Massachusetts Department of Children and Families
- Gerry Leone, Former Middlesex County District Attorney, Partner with Nixon Peabody
- Liam Lowney, Executive Director - Massachusetts Office for Victim Assistance
- Chancellor Marty Meehan, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Matthew Nicoli, Coast Guard and VA - Sexual and Domestic Violence Specialist
- Rob Okun, Editor, Voice Male Magazine
- The Honorable Stan Rosenberg, Massachusetts State Senate President
- The Honorable Martin J. Walsh, Mayor of Boston
- Michael Weekes, President/CEO, Providers' Council